JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore. — Authorities are looking for an armed fugitive who may be somewhere in Josephine County, according to a statement from the Josephine County Sheriff's Office (JCSO).
33-year-old Jason Ryan Taylor is wanted on several outstanding felony warrants by both JCSO and the U.S. Marshals Office. Taylor is known to frequent the Wolf Creek and Sunny Valley areas, JCSO said.
"Do not approach or attempt to detain. Taylor is known to be armed," the agency warned.
Law enforcement describes Taylor as being 5'10", 165 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
The U.S. Marshals are offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to Taylor's arrest. The public is urged to call 911 if Taylor is spotted, or call the tip line at 541-4774-5252 if you are aware of his whereabouts.
- Sheriff, Marshals Seeking Armed Fugitive in Josephine County
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Woman in Josephine County
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office Recruiting Volunteers
- Sheriff: Two Arrested for Josephine County Burglary
- More Sheriff's Deputies Will Patrol Josephine County
- Dashcams Purchased for Josephine County Sheriff's Office
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot