WILLIAMS, Ore. — The Josephine County Sheriff’s Office (JCSO) says that they have arrested man following reports of an assault.
JCSO received a call yesterday, March 13, at around 3:00 p.m. The caller reported that her brother had been “jumped and beat up” by a man named William Miller on Cedar Flat Road in Williams.
The caller also said that Miller and a companion of his had threatened a “shootout.” At this point the caller and her brother contacted the Sheriff’s Office.
JCSO came to believe that Miller and his companion had possession of at least two rifles. Deputies arrested Miller and charged him with Assault in the Fourth Degree and harassment.
- Sheriff: Josephine County Man Accused of Assault, Threats of Shooting
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office Recruiting Volunteers
- More Sheriff's Deputies Will Patrol Josephine County
- Dashcams Purchased for Josephine County Sheriff's Office
- Sheriff: Two Arrested for Josephine County Burglary
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Arrested, Accused of Sex Abuse