SHADY COVE, Ore. -- The Shady Cove Library is inviting you to a mental health course.
The class will tell you about ways to offer initial help for people in crisis or have symptoms of a mental illness.
This will also help you give them connections with the appropriate professional or peer help they may need.
It will be May 11th at the Shady Cove Library from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
The program is also free.
- Shady Cove Library to Host Mental Health Awareness Class
- Shady Cove Re-Evaluating Recreational Marijuana Ban
- Shady Cove School Closed today (2/15/19)
- UPDATE: Deputies Find Lost Woman in Shady Cove
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash
- UPDATE: Suspect in Shady Cove Shooting Turns Himself In
- Police: Accused Shady Cove Shooter Acted in Self-Defense
- Highway 62 Paving Monday evening for Shady Cove residents
- UPDATE: Deputies Investigate Fatal Car Crash in Shady Cove
- 2,687 Customers Without Power in Shady Cove and Trail