SALEM, OR- Senator Sara Gelser says sexual harassment at the capitol isn't getting any better. She said this to a panel on Friday.
The panel is responsible with creating recommendations for handling harassment.
The Bureau of Labor and Industries previously identified two interns who reported being sexually harassed while working for former Republican Sen. Jeff Kruse of Roseburg. Kruse resigned following the allegations, but denies the sexual harassment.
The panel meets again December 17th.
- Sexual Harassment at Oregon Capitol
- Sexual Harassment Scandal Reignites at Oregon Capitol
- Report: Changes Needed to Prevent Harassment at Capitol
- Investigation: Lawmakers Lax on Stopping Sexual Harassment
- Oregon Lawmaker Accused of Harassment Resigns
- Oregon State Condones Widespread Bird Harassment
- Oregon Capitol's Famous Cherry Trees May Get the Ax
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Former Oregon State Police Spokesman Charged with Harassment
- Trial Set for Oregon Man Charged with Harassing Yellowstone Bison