ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation said there is a semi-truck on its side on Interstate 5 at milepost 6. ODOT said the truck is partially blocking the Northbound lanes.
Crews are enroute. Expect delays and congestion.
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash