MEDFORD, Ore.-- A suspect accused of making threats against South Medford High School has been arrested.
In an email to students and staff, the school district says the suspects is charged with disorderly conduct.
Police say the threats were determined to not be credible and that the suspect had no means to carry them out.
There will be still be increased police prescence at both North and South Medford High Schools Thursday.
Police say the threat against the school was made on social media.
- School Threat Suspect Charged
- No charges filed in Yreka school threat
- Local Police Discuss School Threat Procedures
- Deputies Searching Siskiyou Co. Schools After Threat
- Yreka Union High School closed Friday, threat suspect released to parents
- Investigation of School Violence Threats at Lincoln Savage Middle School
- Suspect in custody after 'active threat' contained in Corvallis
- Suspected Fentanyl Traffickers Charged After Deaths
- Suspect in Selma Stabbing Charged With Manslaughter
- Over 300 North Medford High Students Skip School After Threat