MEDFORD, Ore.-- When you get a splinter, your first instinct may be to try to remove it.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the steps you should take to get rid of a splinter safely.
- Safely Removing Splinters
- Splintered Migrant Caravan Groups Begin to Arrive at US Border
- UPDATE: Teenager Found Safe
- 15-year-old found safe
- How to Safely Secure Your Christmas Tree
- Stay Safe During Bitter Cold Temps
- Keeping Kids Safe from Holiday Hazards
- Missing Cave Junction Woman Found Safe
- Locals React to 'Safe Gun Storage' Petition
- UPDATE: Missing Senior Woman Found Safe