MEDFORD, Ore.-- When you get a splinter, your first instinct may be to try to remove it.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the steps you should take to get rid of a splinter safely.
- Safely Removing Splinters
- Splintered Migrant Caravan Groups Begin to Arrive at US Border
- Piles of rubble and splintered homes are slowing down search efforts in the Bahamas
- Deadline to remove studded tires
- UPDATE: Teenager Found Safe
- 15-year-old found safe
- Elderly Medford Woman Found Safe
- PG&E Fighting Fire-Safe Changes
- Snow Removal Assistance For Senior Citizens
- Libraries remove fees to increase use