CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. -- Illinois Valley Fire District and AMR responded to a roll over crash on South Redwood Highway in Cave Junction.
According to first responders, there were two people in the car that hit a parked car before rolling over. Both people had to be extracted from the vehicle by responders and were transported to Asante Three Rivers Medical Center.
The cause of the crash in under investigation by Oregon State Police.
- Rollover crash sends two to hospital
- Rollover crash on Blackwell sends one person to hospital
- Rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Two Vehicle Crash Sends Mother And Infant To Hospital
- Fiery Head-On Crash Sends Three to Hospital
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Single car crash sends one person to the hospital
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Jackson County Sees Two Halloween Rollover Crashes
- Woman and Dog Okay After Rollover Crash