JEROME PRAIRIE, Ore -- Rural Metro Fire and American Medical Response went to a rollover crash on Redwood Highway near milepost 6. The crash happened Saturday morning just after eight am.
A pickup truck crashed through the guardrails and into the trees. You can see in these photos Rural Metro Fire shared on its Facebook page.
Two people were in the car, an adult driver and juvenile passenger, they had to be extracted. Both were taken to Asante Three Rivers Hospital. Rural Metro Fire says the juvenile passenger has serious injured.
Oregon State Police is investigating the cause of the crash. A fire truck from Grants Pass Fire also helped on scene.
- Rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Police investigating rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on Redwood Highway
- Wildland Fire Breaks Out on Redwood Highway
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Redwood Highway is reopen
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Redwood Highway Blocked by Crash North of Cave Junction
- Redwood Highway closed near O'Brien due to crash
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway
- Forestry firefighters injured in crash on Redwood Highway