GRANTS PASS, Ore.- Interstate 5 - MP 66, southbound, 8 miles north of Grants Pass. Watch for slow moving vehicles, lane closures and emergency crews at rollover crash. Visibility reduced due to fog. Expect lengthy lane closure due to crash investigation.
Rollover crash on Interstate 5
Posted: Jan 31, 2021 1:59 PM
- Rollover crash on I-5
- "Notorious" Stretch of Road Factors into I-5 Rollover
- Rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Lane Closure on I-5 South of Medford Due to Rollover Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: A Rollover Crash is Blocking Traffic on I-5 North of Crater Lake Highway
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash
- Oregon State Police investigating fatal rollover crash on I-5 south of Gold Hill
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- UPDATE: Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-5
- I-5 southbound lanes closed due to crash
Scroll for more content...