CANYONVILLE, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation says that drivers should expect delays on Interstate 5 near the Milepost 97 Fire.
ODOT will administer intermittent rolling slowdowns between 7 a.m. and noon in an effort to remove hazard trees.
In the northbound direction, the rolling slowdowns will begin around the Azalea interchange (Exit 88) and continue north to Canyonville. Southbound rolling slowdowns will begin around milepost 101 and continue to milepost 93.
Flaggers will hold traffic at on-ramps in these areas up to 20 minutes.
- Rolling slowdowns on Interstate 5 near Milepost 97 Fire
- New evacuation updates surrounding Milepost 97 fire
- Firefighter injured while battling Milepost 97 fire
- How to support the Milepost 97 firefighters
- Stolen trailer from Milepost 97 Wildfire found
- Fire officials address community members near the Milepost 97 fire
- 9 firefighters injured in Milepost 97 Fire so far
- A look inside the Milepost 97 Fire camp
- UPDATE: Milepost 97 Wildfire is 50% contained, 100% lined
- Smoke from Milepost 97 Fire headed south toward Grants Pass, Medford