ASHLAND, Ore. — The northbound fast lane of Interstate-5 south of Ashland remains blocked after a semi-truck overturned on Friday morning.
The rollover occurred near milepost 7 between Ashland and the California border. The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) said travelers should expect delays.
In a recent update, ODOT said to expect the blockage to last much of the day while tow a salvage workers try to recover the truck's "heavy load" and remove everything form the lane.
"Noticing a lot of distracted drivers taking pictures/filming. Keep responders safe, #JustDrive," ODOT said in a Tweet.
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash