MEDFORD, ORE--The Rogue Valley Railroad Show is back at the Jackson County Expo for its annual fundraiser.
The show has been in the valley for more than 40 years. It features a dozen operating model railroads of all sizes. There are also historical railroad displays, a swap meet and some door prizes and raffles.
Today is the last day of the show.
The chairman of the train show committee Bruce Kelly says it's a great way to preserve Southern Oregon's history.
He also say the show is a lot of work and always in need of volunteers.
Bruce Kelly says, "Some of our volunteers are growing older and it's taxing for them and it's taxing for us because it's a lot of work, both for the show and also for the park."
The show starts today at 10am and goes until 4pm.
- Rogue Valley Railroad Show is Back
- Railroad Show Boosts Medford Railroad Park
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Rogue Valley Expressway now open
- TSA pre check enrollment coming back to Rogue Valley Airport
- The Rogue Valley Strike team is back home
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight
- Opening of the Rogue Valley Mall
- Oregon Century: Newspapers in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Comes Home