MEDFORD, Ore. — The Medford Armory will host the 2018 Rogue Valley Health Fair on Saturday, May 14, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission costs $2 or 2 cans of food for ACCESS.
The event will focus on health, nutrition and wellness information and resources for the residents of the Rogue Valley. There will be wellness workshops, health screenings, vendor booths, and raffle prizes.
The first 200 attendees will also receive a free loaf of bread and a tote bag.
"The Health and Wellness Industry is big worldwide and Southern Oregon is a Health and Wellness hub. The Rogue Valley Health Fair is the perfect place to get information and discover the latest trends in the health and wellness field. There will also be workshops with ideas from local experts on optimal health including nutrition, eye care and health, natural medicine options, digestive health and life style changes for better health and overall wellness," said a statement from Health Fair organizers.
Head here for a full list of the vendors and their services.
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Rogue Community Health Hosts Back-to-School Health Fair
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight
- Opening of the Rogue Valley Mall
- Oregon Century: Newspapers in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Comes Home
- Icy Roads Expected In The Rogue Valley