Plan on staying in the Rogue Valley for the 4th of July? Here are some of the local celebrations!
Medford's Red, White and Boom celebration will be held at the Jackson County Expo. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for live music, food trucks, and a beer garden. A kid-zone will have bounce houses, face-painting, and more. Fireworks start at 10:00 p.m.
Ashland’s Old-Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration starts at 7:45 a.m. with a 2-mile and 10K run. A parade begins at 10:00 a.m., followed by activities throughout the day including a nature walk through Lithia Park, food and craft vendors from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and free live music from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Fireworks will begin at 10:00 p.m. at the Athletic Field at Southern Oregon University.
Eagle Point kicks off their celebration with the “Avenue of the Flags” 1-mile and 5K run starting at 8:00 a.m. A Boy Scout pancake breakfast will be from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. A street fair will begin at 9:00 a.m. followed by a parade at 11:00 a.m. Fireworks will begin at 10:15 p.m. with sky-divers parachuting onto Eagle Point High School football field.
Grants Pass Fourth of July Celebration begins at 7:00 p.m. with a live concert that will end in fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
Butte Falls Fourth of July Festival will begin with a fun run at 8:00 a.m. followed by a parade at 11:00 a.m.
Kids activities, bingo, vendors and food will be on Broad St. until 3:00 p.m.
- Rogue Valley Fourth Of July Celebrations
- Fourth of July traffic at the Rogue Valley Airport
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight
- Fighter wing announces Fourth of July celebration flyovers
- Sheriff: Expect Traffic Holdup After Fourth of July Celebration
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Rogue Valley Expressway now open
- Celebrations across the Rogue Valley honor Martin Luther King Jr.
- Health alert: Fourth of July safety
- Boater safety during Fourth of July weekend