CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Sewer customers throughout Jackson County received "erroneous" bills for the month of August, according to a statement from Rogue Valey Sewer Services (RVSS).
The company says that a printing error led to customers receiving a repeat of their July sewer bill instead of their accurate August bill. Customers in Talent, Phoenix, Central Point, White City and portions of Medford and greater Jackson County served by RVSS were all affected.
Correct August bills will go into the mail on Friday, September 7, RVSS says. Customers are urged to disregard the duplicate July bill and pay the correct bill when it arrives.
Customers who have already paid on the duplicate bill will have their accounts credited for the payment, and RVSS says that they will waive any late fees that happen as a result of the error.
- Rogue Valley Sewer Customers Receive 'Erroneous' Bills
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Rogue Valley Expressway now open
- Recycling Changes For Rogue Disposal Customers
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight
- Opening of the Rogue Valley Mall
- Oregon Century: Newspapers in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Comes Home
- Icy Roads Expected In The Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford