ROGUE RIVER, Ore. — A man from Rogue River has been arrested and accused of sexually abusing a young girl, according to the Oregon State Police (OSP). The arrest occurred on March 14, 2018.
A statement from OSP claims that 18-year-old Daniel Cooley abused the young lady when she was 12-years-old or younger. The abuse continued over a period of several years, in multiple jurisdictions throughout Oregon.
A Josephine County Grand Jury indicted Cooley on March 20 for two counts of First-Degree Sexual Abuse and one count of Unlawful Sexual Penetration in the second degree. Cooley's bail has been set at $100,000.
The OSP statement stresses that the investigation of Cooley's conduct is still underway, and they anticipate more charges. They ask that anyone with information regarding the case contact OSP Detective Bryan Scott at (541) 618-7957.
- Rogue River Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Young Girl
- Grants Pass man accused of sexually abusing young girls
- Oregon Man Admits To Sexually Abusing Two Young Girls
- Rogue River Rafting Incident Claims Man's Life
- Man wanted by FBI for sexually abusing young girls turns himself in after 23 years
- Truck drifting in Rogue River
- Grants Pass man accused of preying on young girls online
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Volunteer Accused of Sexually Abusing Kindergartener
- Glide Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 'Child Known to Him'