CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- At Rogue Creamery in Central Point the talk of the shop today is none other than cheese.
"This weekend has truly been a circus," Ring Master Tom Van Voorhees said.
On Friday, the local creamery was awarded World Champion Cheese for their Rogue River Blue cheese.
"It’s the most distinctive cheese in the world,” President David Gremmels said.
Over the weekend, you could say the shop was a little busier as a result.
"Between Saturday and Sunday the community came in and bought 100 pounds of this cheese. It’s phenomenal and we have plenty of it," Van Voorhees said.
Rogue Creamery makes the cheese a year in advance so there will be no shortage anytime soon.
"Rogue River Blue is limited because we make it in a short window of time.”
- Rogue Creamery sees rise in business following whirlwind win
- Fire Threatens Rogue Creamery Farm
- Rogue Creamery wins 'World Champion Cheese' at international competition
- Business Impact of Rogue Valley Expressway.
- Average Rogue Valley Home Prices Rise to $265K
- Callahans Lodge sees a rise in business following the weekend’s storm
- Rogue Community College
- Rogue Rock Gym
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Jerry's Rogue Jets