SHADY COVE, Ore.-- Rogue Community Health (RHC) is hosting a Back-to-School Health Fair in Shady Cove.
It'll be at Shady Cove Elementary School from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The health fair will be offering services like physicals, vision and hearing screenings, dental screenings and immunizations.
Services are available at no cost to uninsured, low-income families.
Another health fair is happening next week in Eagle Point.
It'll be at Hillside Elementary School from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Karen Elliot, the development director at RHC, joined NewsWatch 12 in the studio Wednesday morning.
She explains why the health organization offers these health fairs and what you should bring to get the most out of these resources.
- Rogue Community Health Hosts Back-to-School Health Fair
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Rogue Community Health Wins Grant to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Living Well Community Health Fair Offers Free Wellness Screenings
- Rogue Community College
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Rogue Winterfest Gives Back To Mental Health Programs In Josephine County
- Health Alert: Gratitude and Your Health
- Health Alert: Chocolate and Your Health