MEDFORD, Ore.,--Sunday was the last day to jump at Rogue Air Trampoline Park in the Medford Center. Hundreds of kids came out to get one last day of jumping in--it was packed. NewsWatch 12 talked with kids who are all sad to see Rogue Air go.
"It's sad. Now kids will have to buy their own trampoline but it won't be as fun," says 6-year-old Tanner Stewart.
Tanner is here with his grandpas getting his last jump in at Rogue Air.
10-year-old friends Dossen and Gabriel even went twice on Sunday.
"I had a little bit of leftover money on my gift card and we just wanted to do it as much as we could before it closes," says Dossen Stellpflue, "it's sad because it's a super fun place and entertaining."
So far, there's no word on what business will be taking it's place.
- Rogue Air Trampoline Park closes
- Rogue Air Park
- Crews Backburn Close to the Rogue River
- Oregon Century: Air Travel in the Rogue Valley
- Rogue Community College
- Rogue Rock Gym
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Jerry's Rogue Jets
- Rogue Valley Mall to close temporarily amid COVID-19 concerns
- Rogue Valley Growers Market temporarily closing for two weeks