CURRY COUNTY, Ore. -- Due to heavy rains and potential flooding from now through Tuesday, the Curry County Road Department will have sandbags and sand to those who need them.
The items will be available free of charge.
They will be at the entrance to the Hunter Creek Road Department shops just south of Gold Beach along with shovels for those who need them. However, the department is asking people to bring their own shovels just in case.
The department says Road Master Richard Christenson will have some of his staff on call to help in an event that their help is needed.
- Roads Dept. to Provide Sandbags and Sand in Curry County
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Wanted Suspects Arrested in Curry County
- Jackson County Roads Dept. Preps For Winter Storm
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Searches for Shooting Suspect
- FBI Searches for Suspect in Curry County Shooting
- Man Wanted In Curry County Crimes Apprehended in Nevada
- Winter Storm Warning for Jackson, Josephine, and Curry County
- Curry County Woman Accused of Sexually Abusing Minor