Medford, Ore. --
A car hit a power line just after 3 AM in East Medford. This has prompted the closure of N. Foothill Road between Eucalyptus Drive and Lone Pine Road. Officials are unsure how long the road will be closed.
All schools in the Medford School District have power. Medford Police have been called to assist in aiding traffic around Lone Pine Road.
At first more than 1,700 people were affected by the outage. Currently, only 755 people are affected by the outage. Power restoration time is estimated to be 10 AM.
Police say the driver that crashed into the power line is suspected of driving under the influence.
- Road Closure in East Medford
- Upcoming Road Closures
- Pear Blossom Parade Times and Road Closures
- Road Closures & Traffic Expected for Boatnik Celebration
- Runway Closure at Medford Airport Leaves Travelers Stranded
- Trails And Roads Reopen After Fires Forced Closures
- SCHOOL DELAYS AND CLOSURES
- SCHOOL CLOSURES AND DELAYS
- I-5 Closure stopping deliveries?
- School Delays and Closures