JACKSON COUNTY, Ore.-- The Jackson County Sheriff's Office has a warning that could help you avoid a $30 fine.
It's reminding you not to leave your car in Sno-Park areas without the required permit.
Over the weekend, the Sheriff's Office says it caught quite a few cars without one.
If you're caught without a permit, the fine is 30-dollars.
The Sheriff's Office says the cost to get one is about the same, and it lasts through the season.
Click here to learn how you can get a Sno-Park permit.
- Reminder to Get a Sno-Park Permit
- Great Meadow Sno-Park has Enough Snow for More Activities
- Mt. Ashland Opening Dec. 8, Weather Permitting
- Water safety reminders for Memorial Day weekend
- Government Announces New ‘Flexible’ Grazing Permits for Oregon Ranchers
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- CAL FIRE Suspends Burn Permits in Siskiyou County
- Starting Tomorrow: You Can Get Your Christmas Tree Permit
- Oregon Bill Would Require Permits to Buy Guns, Limit Ammunition
- Grazing permits blocked for ranchers in Oregon land dispute