GRANTS PASS, Ore. —
UPDATE: All lanes of the highway are back open, according to ODOT.
(Updated 8/27/19 at 6:35 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: U.S. 199 (Redwood Highway) is closed near Wilderville due to a two-vehicle crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
One of the vehicles is a fertilizer truck that spilled its load onto the roadway, the agency said.
This is a developing story, and NewsWatch 12 will add more details as they emerge.
- Redwood Highway closed near Wilderville after fertilizer truck crash
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on Redwood Highway
- Police investigating rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Redwood Highway closed near O'Brien due to crash
- Wildland Fire Breaks Out on Redwood Highway
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Redwood Highway is reopen
- Redwood Highway Blocked by Crash North of Cave Junction
- Driver dies following two-vehicle crash on Redwood Highway
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway