CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. —
UPDATE: Tow trucks are on scene, and ODOT has clarified that this is a two-vehicle crash. ODOT crews have now arrived and are flagging single-lane traffic.
(Updated 12/3/18 at 5:30 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: A multi-vehicle crash on the Redwood Highway just south of Kerby has blocked both lanes, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The crash took place on U.S. 199 near milepost 27. ODOT says to expect delays. Road crews are en-route, while state troopers and medical personnel are currently on the scene.
This is a developing story, and NewsWatch 12 will update this article with more details as they emerge.
- Redwood Highway Blocked by Crash North of Cave Junction
- Death Investigation in Cave Junction
- Wildland Fire Breaks Out on Redwood Highway
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Missing Cave Junction Woman Found Safe
- OSP Confirms Shots Fired In Cave Junction
- Officer-Involved Shooting in Cave Junction
- Cave Junction Bingo Fanatic Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Police Investigate Serial Arsonist Near Cave Junction
- Cave Junction Expands Smoking & Vaping Ban