CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- Red, White & BOOM! will be southern Oregon's biggest fireworks show. Crews have spent the last 24 hours preparing the Jackson County expo for the family-friendly events and 20 minute fireworks display.
"These fireworks are the latest and greatest and the newest thing to get unveiled at our show," said Brad Hicks, president and CEO of The Chamber of Medford/Jackson County. "Nobody will be disappointed. I'll put it that way."
Gates to the Jackson County Expo will open at 5:30 where patrons will find food, a beer garden, live music, local vendors, and a kid zone. Fireworks will start in the amphitheater between 10 and 10:30 p.m. This year The Chamber has introduced two LED screens to help patrons see the festivities more clearly. One is positioned on the stage and the other will be outside the amphitheater.
This event is free and open to the public.
Watch to find out how the Red, White and BOOM! organizers are making fireworks safety a priority during fire season.
- Red, White & BOOM! Preparations Underway
- Fire Sparks During Red, White & BOOM! Fireworks Show
- Last Minute Preparations Underway for Rogue Marathon
- Boatnik brings economic boom to Grants Pass
- Birth Control Lawsuit Underway
- Businesses Expect Boom As OSF Outdoor Season Begins
- Oregon Reports Boom in Camping, Longer Camping Season
- Shooting Investigation Underway Near Selma
- Preparing for the Holidays
- Preparing for Mother's Day