KLAMATH COUNTY-- Klamath County Public Heath issued a red air quality advisory.
It starts today at noon and goes until tomorrow at noon.
Here's what this means:
1. Only pellet stoves may be used inside the air quality zone
2. Individuals with approved exemptions may use their wood burning heat source inside the air quality zone.
3. Use only seasoned dry wood.
4. Outdoor burning is prohibited countywide.
If you have any questions call 541-883-5118.
- Red Air Quality Advisory for Klamath County
- Klamath County Air Stagnation Advisory
- Air Quality Advisories Extended to Almost All Oregon Counties
- Checking and Understanding Air Quality
- Hazardous Air Quality Pushes Activities Indoors
- Retirement Community Adjusts For Terrible Air Quality
- US Air Force Honors Klamath Falls Airmen
- Air stagnation advisory extended through tomorrow afternoon
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- Klamath County Declares Drought Emergency