Photo Gallery 3 Images
Josephine County, Ore.,--Oregon State Police Troopers and emergency personnel responded to the report of a two vehicle head-on crash on Highway 99 near milepost 3. The investigation revealed that a car driven by 46-year-old Freddie Tillett of Grants Pass, was traveling southbound on Highway 99. Tillett was reported to be driving recklessly, crossed into oncoming traffic, and collided head on with a a car driven by 39-year-old Brenda Reinert.
Reinert was transported to the hospital were she was pronounced deceased. Tillett was transported to the hospital with serious injuries.
Reinert is survived by her husband, Sean Reinert and their three children. Sean is a Lieutenant at Wolf Creek Rural Fire Protection District. The firefighters are asking for prayers for their Fire and EMS family. The crew set up a go-fund-me for the Reinert family.
- Reckless driving leads to fatal crash on Highway 99
- Reckless Driving Complaint Leads to Two Arrests in Chiloquin
- 'Reckless Driving' crash causes lost power for Ashland medical facilities
- Fatal crash near Phoenix closes Hwy 99
- Crash on Highway 99 in Phoenix causing traffic backups
- Pedestrian Killed in Crash Along Highway 99 in Jackson County
- Medford Police seeks info on reckless driving 'chase' through downtown
- Fatal car crash on Highway 50
- Police arrest man suspected in reckless driving crash that killed Wolf Creek firefighter's wife
- Crash on Highway 199