MEDFORD, Ore. -- RVTD is planning on expanding and they are asking for the public’s input.
Following the passing of House Bill 2017-02 city transportation will receive around $2 million over the course of 20 years. That money will potentially add new routes, new busses, and updates to current transportation.
RVTD Operations Manager, Tim D’Alessandro says he hopes to start planning by the fall, “we’re doing some community open houses, getting stakeholders and passengers to give us feedback as to how they think we should best apply our resources.”
The survey is open until June 17th.
- RVTD Plans To Expand
- RVTD Announces New Service Changes
- RVTD Rolls Out Electrified Fleet for Disabled Customers
- RVTD Seeing Long-Term Savings From New Hybrid Vans
- Central Point School District Plans To Expand
- Starbucks Delivery Service Expanding
- Medford Church Looks To Expand
- Rogue Retreat Expands Treatment Housing
- Lawmaker Wants to Expand Whistleblower Protections
- Ocean Salmon Fishing Expanded in Oregon