MEDFORD, Ore.-- The Rogue Valley Transportation District is making some changes to its service.
Starting on Monday it will double service in parts of Medford and bring back an old route.
Route 25 will be going to a 30-minute service Monday through Friday.
That's the route that serves South Medford High School, Peach and Stewart.
RVTD is also adding 30-minute service to Route 10, but just on Saturdays, starting on April 14th.
Route 10 serves Talent, Phoenix and Ashland
Other changes include Route 21 will be coming back to complement Route 61.
The two routes will alternate hourly runs from downtown to North Fred Meyer and back every half hour.
The routes will also go up the Table Rock campus hourly.
Route 21 will be in service Monday through Friday between 6:30am and 7:30pm. Route 61 is not changing.
Ride Guides will be available at Front Street Station on Friday, April 6th. For an online version, click here.
- RVTD Announces New Service Changes
- RVTD Plans To Expand
- RVTD Rolls Out Electrified Fleet for Disabled Customers
- RVTD Seeing Long-Term Savings From New Hybrid Vans
- Governor Brown Announces New Shipping Service at Port of Portland
- CORE Business Services
- Service For Soldiers
- 2019 Coachella Performers Announced
- Celebrating Service for a Sparrow
- Reflecting on Service in Vietnam