CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — An RV on fire is slowing traffic on I-5 southbound near milepost 36 in Central Point.
One lane is open, but traffic is backed up all the way to Exit 40 at present. Expect "stop-and-go" congestion.
Oregon State Police (OSP) is warning people to be cautious of high winds on the roads right now.
People should be on the look out for hazardous debris on the roads, including power lines.
- RV Fire Slows Traffic on I-5 Near Central Point
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- Loved Ones Remember Man Killed Crossing I-5 in Central Point
- Barn Fire in Central Point Under Investigation
- Crash on I-5 in Medford Closes Southbound Slow Lane
- Accident Slows Traffic on Crater Lake Ave
- RV Catches On Fire In Gold Hill
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Officers Respond to Shots Fired in Central Point
- Structure Fire in Central Point Consumes Horse Barn