MEDFORD, Ore. – Rogue Community College will begin offering free dental X-rays from Jan. 24th – March 22nd.
RCC Dental Assisting program students will be performing the X-rays as a part of their course work.
You must qualify in order to get a free X-ray.
A qualifying patient must have at least 24 fully erupted teeth (visible and present in the mouth), be at least 18 years old, and be eligible for a full-mouth X-ray. This usually means you have NOT had a full-mouth X-ray in the last three years.
To schedule an X-ray contact Carmen Mons at 541-245-7750 or email email@example.com.
- RCC offers free dental X-rays
- RCC hosts info sessions for Dental Assistant Program
- Evacuation Alert At RCC Campuses
- RCC program offers hands-on STEM learning just for girls
- Premier Care Dental
- RCC Breaks Ground For New Training Center
- RCC opens new EMS learning center
- Ossie’s Cupboard helping the RCC community
- Premier Care Dental: Dr. Lloyd
- Premier Care Dental: Dr. Peterson