MEDFORD, Ore. -- Rogue Community College will fly flags at half staff on Monday to honor students killed in the Umpqua Community College mass shooting. Its been three years since a gunman opened fire at Snyder Hall during a writing class and killed nine people.
RCC released a statement saying, "our hearts and thoughts go out to the victims, survivors, and everyone affected by the 2015 mass shooting."
Umpqua Community College will pay tribute to survivors and those that lost their lives tomorrow near its campus flag pole from sunrise to sunset. Teachers, students, and law enforcement are expected to pay tribute as well.
- RCC Flags At Half Staff To Remember 9 Students Killed In UCC Shooting
- Governor Brown Orders Flags at Half-Staff
- Flags at Half Staff to Honor Fallen Firefighters
- Evacuation Alert At RCC Campuses
- Flags Will Be at Half-Staff Tomorrow In Memory of Officer Williams
- Governor Brown Orders Flags at Half-Staff for Thousand Oaks Victims
- Governor Brown Orders Flags Lowered to Half-Staff to Honor Annapolis Victims
- New CTE Academy Begins at RCC for High School Students
- RCC Breaks Ground For New Training Center
- RCC opens new EMS learning center