MEDFORD, Ore. — Lung cancer is the second most common type of cancer in both men and women, as well as the leading cause of cancer deaths. Whether you're concerned about your lung health or just curious, there's a place you can go to get answers.
On November 14, Providence Medford Medical Center will be holding a free lung cancer screening for all-comers. There will be doctors available to listen to check for signs of lung cancer.
The event lasts from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1111 Crater Lake Avenue in Medford. Registration is encouraged, although it is not mandatory. Register at (503) 574-6595 or at providence.org/classes.
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Providence Holds Lung Cancer Screening Awareness Event
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- New Screening Helps Local Doctors Detect Lung Cancer Earlier
- Providence Offers Free Hospice Volunteer Training
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Living Well Community Health Fair Offers Free Wellness Screenings
- Lung Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention Resources
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening
- Doctors recommend annual prostate cancer screenings