ASHLAND, Ore. -- According to Ashland police, it is not unusual to see an increase in property crimes around the holidays.
Chief O'meara explained that while Ashland usually doesn't have many issues with home and business burglaries, they do see a lot of car burglaries.
The best ways to protect yourself from theft is to install security systems and simply lock your doors. The majority of homes that are broken into our left unlocked.
Most cars that are locked with belongings hidden from sight are never broken into.
- Protecting Your Home And Business From Theft
- Protecting Your Home From Smoke
- Tick Protection
- Protecting Your Pets And Home From Mosquitoes
- Protecting Your Online Privacy
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Protects Homes From Raging Wildfires
- Protecting Your Plants From Deer
- 8,000 Firefighters Protect California Communities
- Protect Lungs from Arctic Chill
- CORE Business Services