CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- Doctors say respiratory infections are common this time of year.
Luke Amuchastegui, a physician assistant at providence's Central Point clinic, explains what you can do to stay healthy this winter.
- Preventing Respiratory Infections
- Jackson County Fair takes steps to prevent E. Coli infections
- Health Alert: Ear Infections
- Health Alert: Urinary Tract Infections
- This Year's Flu Shot Less Than 50% Effective in Preventing Infection, CDC Says
- Common Misconceptions About Childhood Ear Infections
- Vaping linked with long-term risk of respiratory disease in new study
- Preventing Hot Car Tragedies
- 'Superbug' Infections On the Rise Among Injection Drug Users
- Deer in 24 states infected with chronic wasting disease