MEDFORD, Ore.-- Now that school is in full swing, kids are coming home with heavier backpacks.
Dr. Andy Kranenburg, medical director of the Providence Spine Institute, explains how heavy backpacks could affects kids and what parents can do to lighten the load.
- Preventing Back & Neck Pain From Heavy Backpacks
- Prevent Neck Pain while Feeding Baby
- Shovel Snow Smarter to Avoid Back Pain
- Health Alert: Kids & Weighted Backpacks
- Low Back Pain is Common, But Many Receive Wrong Treatment
- Health Alert: Pain Management Alternatives
- Preventing Respiratory Infections
- Preventing Hot Car Tragedies
- Bulletproof backpack sales spike in wake of school shooting
- Preventing Cooking Fires This Thanksgiving