MEDFORD, Ore. -- Local fire officials are cautioning drivers about vehicle fire hazards. Each year, local fire departments respond to dozens of vehicle fire calls and grass fire calls started by a car.
When temperatures heat up, fire officials say maintenance is key. Drivers should also avoid parking their cars on tall grass as car parts underneath can easily spark a flame.
- Preparing Your Car For Fire Season
- Preparing For Fire Season Evacuations
- Medford Fire-Rescue Prepares Roxy Ann For Fire Season
- Preparing For Fire Season: Hands-On Fire Training
- Forestry Workers Prepare for the 2018 Fire Season
- Mayor of Phoenix Preparing for Fire Season Already
- With prescribed burns and ordinances, cities prepare for fire season
- Forestry Crews Clear Greenway Brush in Preparation for Fire Season
- Shutdown Stalls Training, Preparation for Wildfire Season
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season