MEDFORD, Ore. -- Hundreds of Pacific Power customers have power again after high winds caused multiple outages.
Electricity is expected to be restored by 9:30PM, according to Pacific Power's website.
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Power outage affects thousands in Curry County
- Nationwide Internet Outage Affects CenturyLink
- Pacific Power Reports Power Outage in Ashland
- Preparing for a power outage
- Medford Power Outage Brings Down Traffic Lights
- Pacific Power Investigating Power Outage in Gold Hill
- Power Outage Leaves More than 2,000 Customers Without Power
- Car Accident Causes Power Outage in Central Point
- Snapped Power Pole Causes Outages in Central Point