MEDFORD, Ore. -- Hundreds of Pacific Power customers have power again after high winds caused multiple outages.
Electricity is expected to be restored by 9:30PM, according to Pacific Power's website.
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Power outage affects thousands in Curry County
- Power outage affecting thousands in Douglas County
- Medford power outage affecting more than 3,000 Pacific Power customers
- Power outages affecting hundreds in Southern Oregon amid winter weather conditions
- Nationwide Internet Outage Affects CenturyLink
- Pacific Power Reports Power Outage in Ashland
- Preparing for a power outage
- Medford Power Outage Brings Down Traffic Lights
- Pacific Power Investigating Power Outage in Gold Hill