CURRY COUNTY, Ore. -- A power outage is affecting 12,934 customers in Curry County, according to Coos Curry Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Brookings Police Department posted an update on Facebook saying, "The Bonneville Power Administrator operator is en-route to the Fairview area. Switching is expected to take about 2 hours. ETA of of 9:00am Most off CCEC’s service territory is out of power due to a transmission line fault. We will update Facebook as soon as we have additional information."
You can view a map of the outage here.
This is a developing story.
- Power outage affects thousands in Curry County
- Power outage affecting thousands in Douglas County
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Power returning to Curry County following widespread outage
- Medford power outage affecting more than 3,000 Pacific Power customers
- Nationwide Internet Outage Affects CenturyLink
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- Pacific Power Reports Power Outage in Ashland
- Preparing for a power outage
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man