UPDATE: As of 8:15 p.m. Sunday, power was restored to more than 1,700 Pacific Power customers in Medford.
MEDFORD, Ore. -- A power outage is affecting more than 1,700 homes and businesses in Medford.
According to the Pacific Power website, crews are responding and investigating what has caused the outage. The company estimates power to be restored before 8:30 tonight.
This is a developing story. We will update you as soon as we get more information.
- UPDATE: Power Restored to More Than 1,700 Customers
- UPDATE: 911 Service Restored to Verizon Customers
- Pacific Power says 4,000 customers without power
- JUST IN: Power Restored Near Murphy
- Crews restore power in Grants Pass
- Car crashes into power pole, crews working to restore power
- Power Outage Leaves More than 2,000 Customers Without Power
- Power Largely Restored Across Puerto Rico After Blackout
- Power Largely Restored Following Major Grants Pass Outage
- Restoring the USS Constitution