SOUTHERN OREGON —
UPDATE: Students of Glendale School District are being dismissed at 11:30 on Monday due to worsening weather conditions.
(Updated 2/25/19 at 11 a.m.)
UPDATE: The Port Orford-Langlois School District is closed today. Buses will run on road restriction routes.
(Updated 2/25/19 7:45 a.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Gold Beach High School and Riley Creek Elementary School will be on a two hour delay.
The Port Orford-Langlois School District will be on a 2-hour delay Monday, Feb. 25. Buses will run on road restriction routes.
Be sure to tune into NewsWatch 12 Monday morning at 5 and 6 a.m. for all school closure and delay updates.
- School Closures and Delays: Feb. 25, 2019
- School Delays and Closures: Wednesday, Feb. 13
- SCHOOL DELAYS AND CLOSURES
- SCHOOL CLOSURES AND DELAYS
- School Delays and Closures
- School Closures, Delays and Early Releases: Wednesday, Feb. 27
- School Delays and Closures (2/20/19)
- Winter Conditions Cause School Delays, Closures
- Winter Weather Causes School Delays/Closures
- How Schools Determine Closures or Delays