SALEM, Ore. -- Salem Police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing mother and her young son.
Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, and her 3-year-old son, William "Billy" Fretwell haven't been seen since May 13.
Police said Karissa's family filed a missing persons report on May 17.
Karissa is white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and about 135 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair that is dyed red.
Billy about 3 feet tall, and weighs about 30 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information about the case should call the Salem Police Tips Hotline at 503-588-8477 and leave a message for Detective Jake Burke. If you know where Karissa and Billy are, please call the Salem Police Department non-emergency number at 503-588-6123.
- Police searching for missing Salem mother and child
- UPDATE: Missing mother found
- Police Believe Body Found In Dayton Is Missing Oregon Mother
- Teams Rescue Injured Hiker East of Salem
- Cryptic Emergency Alert Panics Salem Area Residents
- Officials: Salem Drinking Water Remains Unsafe
- Missing Medford mother and three children found safe following search effort
- Bodies of missing Oregon mother and son found following weeks of searching
- Mother of missing child Kyron Horman announces new book, case developments