MEDFORD, Ore. -- Medford police just releaased the identity of the man they believe killed a California woman inside a Medford motel.
This happened around 4:38 a.m. on Friday. Police arrested 33-year-old Justin Graham-Yaeger Friday. Police say Yaeger killed a 23-year-old girl inside a motel room at the Tiki Lodge. She was identified as Sierra Bree Clemens, 23 years old. Clemens is from Grass Valley, California and next of kin have been notified.
Officers responded to a disturbance call and on arrival to the motel room, they say they heard officers heard someone going out of the bathroom window. About an hour later, a Medford K-9 found Yaeger hiding in a dumpster.
Graham-Yaeger's address is listed as transient. He is also on Post-Prison Supervision for Burglary and Felon in Possession of a Weapon out of Jackson County Community Justice.
The motive of the murder remains under investigation. An autopsy will be conducted in the near future.
A further examination of the scene, indicated the victim died as the result of a homicide.
The crime scene included the path the suspect would have taken from the motel room to the dumpster where Yaeger was found.
Detectives are continuing to investigate the case and we do not believe any other suspects are outstanding.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Jackson County Medical Examiner and the Jackson County District Attorney's Office are assisting with the case.
NewsWatch12 will continue to release updates as informed.
- Police say Tiki Lodge homicide suspect identified and arrested
- Grand jury returns murder charge for suspect in Tiki Lodge slaying
- Autopsy finds victim in Tiki Lodge slaying died from 'stab wounds'
- Man accused of Medford Tiki Lodge slaying maintains 'not guilty' plea
- Lyft driver unknowingly picks up Econo Lodge armed robbery suspect, suspect arrested during ride
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- Medford Police Needs Help Identifying Suspect
- Police investigating armed robbery at Medford Econo Lodge
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Debuts
- UPDATE: Victim in Grants Pass Homicide Identified, Investigation 'Ongoing'