Photo Gallery 1 Images
REDWOOD HIGHWAY, Ore. -- Rural Metro Fire says one person is injured after a rollover crash that happened on Redwood Highway near milepost 5 at the aqueduct overpass.
Fire crews say that one person was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, and the other claimed no injuries. Oregon State Police are investigating the cause of the crash, but it says initial reports indicate the crash may be have been from a fight between the occupants while the car was in motion.
Rural Metro Fire says that although road conditions are not considered a factor in this crash, the incoming wet weather front moving in today will potentially make roads slippery when oils rise to the surface. They are urging motorists to drive with caution.
The crash has been cleared from the highway. No delays are expected in this area during the morning commute.
- Police investigating rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on Redwood Highway
- Fire Marshal Investigates House Fire on Redwood Highway
- Wildland Fire Breaks Out on Redwood Highway
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Redwood Highway is reopen
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway
- Forestry firefighters injured in crash on Redwood Highway
- Redwood Highway closed near O'Brien due to crash
- Redwood Highway Blocked by Crash North of Cave Junction