JACKSONVILLE, Ore. -- The Jacksonville Police Department says there have been three suspected dog poisoning cases reported within the last week.
They say each of the animals live in close proximity to one another in the area of Applegate and Graham Streets.
If your dog or cat has experienced convulsions and or seizures, or any other sign of possible poisoning and you live within the Jacksonville City limits contact the Jacksonville Police Department. If you live in the Applegate/Graham street area and have witnessed any suspicious activity that you feel may be related to these case's contact police.
Sgt. Nichols is the investigating officer for these cases, and asks that if you live in that area and have video which may be helpful to contact him at (541) 899-7100.
- Police: Three Suspected Dog Poisonings in Jacksonville This Week
- Three Dogs in Jacksonville Possibly Poisoned
- Health Alert: Food Poisoning
- UPDATE: Jacksonville Approves Surcharge For Police Protection Fund
- Jacksonville Businesses Prepare for Britt Festival Goers
- Jacksonville Man Wins Big With Powerball Ticket
- Jacksonville Food and Beverage Tax Fails
- 1 Dead After Crash Near Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Woman Killed in Three-Vehicle Crash
- Jacksonville Fire Department Receives CPR Machine