MEDFORD, Ore. — New images from the moments surrounding a shooting on Barnett Road last week depict the suspect vehicle and several potential witnesses, according to the Medford Police Department (MPD).
Just after 12:30 a.m. on August 5, someone opened fire at a vehicle on Barnett Road, striking it "at least three times." Investigators have since said that they do not believe the shooting to be a random act.
The first image provided by MPD shows two vehicles stopped on Barnett at the intersection with Riverside, between McDonalds and Walgreens.
"In the first provided photograph there is a pedestrian in the crosswalk and a pedestrian in the Walgreens parking lot," MPD said. "The suspect vehicle is the dark colored sedan near the intersection of Barnett and Riverside."
A second image shows a truck — the driver of which could also be a witness to the shooting.
"In the second photograph there is a dark colored truck that enters the intersection just after the victim vehicle leaves the scene and passes the suspect vehicle as it turns north bound onto Riverside," MPD said.
The agency said that it is looking to identify the suspect vehicle, the pedestrians, and the truck seen at the scene. MPD is still actively investigating the shooting.
- Police: Suspect vehicle, witnesses pictured at the time of Medford shooting
- Medford Police looking for shooting suspect
- Witnesses hold suspect for Medford Police after stabbing in Hawthorne Park
- Medford Police Seek Suspect in Drive-By Shooting
- Medford Police Looking For Armed and Dangerous Shooting Suspect
- Police Seek Suspect in Medford Drive-by Shooting
- Suspect in Medford Shooting Arrested in Montana
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Needs Help Identifying Suspect