MEDFORD, Ore. — The Medford Police Department (MPD) is asking for help in finding a woman pictured using a stolen car and stolen credit cards, according to a post shared on social media Friday morning.
"Okay Facebook Detectives, lets see how you do on this case," the agency prompted.
The woman is believed to be driving a stolen black 2001 Mercedes ML3, swiped from the long-term parking area at the Medford Airport.
That Mercedes was one of several cars broken into over the same period of time — on or around New Years Eve. Credit cards from the other break-ins were used in both Grants Pass and Portland.
"The stolen car remains outstanding," MPD said. "Any tips would be appreciated. Case 19-54."
- Police: Suspect Using Stolen Vehicle, Credit Cards
- Medford Police Looking For Credit Card Fraud Suspect
- Sense Processing: Why Our Brains Struggle with Credit Cards
- Police Guns Pulled While Arresting Stolen Car Suspect
- Police: Suspects in Medford Burglaries Found With Stolen Car, Guns
- Police Suspect Minors Are Behind Recent Vehicle Vandalism
- Yreka Man Dead After Crash with Woman Driving Stolen Vehicle
- Five Suspects Accused of Plundering $800,000 in Target Gift Cards
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- Two Suspects Arrested After Leading Police on Chase in Stolen Pickup