MEDFORD, Ore. --
Medford Police say at 9:44 p.m. on Saturday night a man in his 20s to 30s robbed the Subway at 65 Rossanley Drive. Police say he had a pistol, and took money from the restaurant.
Police say the man left the restaurant before they got there. They say officers established a perimeter and were assisted by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office K-9 unit.
Police say they were unable to locate the man and are still searching for him. Police say there is limited information on the suspect.
Medford Police are searching for a person suspected of robbing a Subway at gunpoint Saturday night.
Police said it happened at 65 Rossanley Drive at about 9:44 p.m. Police said no employees were hurt.
They are considering the suspect armed and dangerous. The investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Police Search For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police Search for Suspect in Armed Robbery
- Police Searching For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police: Medford armed robbery suspect in custody
- Police Search for Baskin Robbins Robbery Suspect
- Mt. Shasta Police searching for robbery suspects
- Medford police searching for two robbery suspects
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- UPDATE: Suspects Identified in Marijuana-Related Armed Robbery