GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says a man is in the Josephine County Jail after police say he shot at a group of people outside a bar.
Police say on January 16, 2019 at 10:20 p.m. officers were called to the Wonder Bur bar on SW H Street after a report of a shooting.
Crews say when they arrived on the scene the suspect, 50-year-old Stephen Paul Moss, had fled in a white pickup truck. They say witnesses told officers that Moss had been in a fight after leaving the bar. They add that Moss then returned to his truck where he grabbed a handgun, and fired it towards a group of people.
Police say no one was injured. They found Moss nearby and arrested him on charges of unlawful use of a weapon, reckless endangering, and driver under the influence of intoxicants.
Police ask that anyone with additional information call the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety at (541) 450-6260.
- Police Say Grants Pass Man Shot at Group of People Outside Bar
- Police Investigating Driver Shot in Grants Pass
- Police Seek Bank Robber in Grants Pass
- Police: Missing Grants Pass Woman Found Safe
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Police Identify Man Killed in Grants Pass Explosion, Seeking Associate
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Grants Pass Man Hospitalized After Machete Incident
- Shots fired at Parkway Christian Center in Grants Pass
- Around 400 People March for Life in Grants Pass